11/5/07

The Kayak Adventures of Crow

Welcome, won't you?

The not-so-hotly anticipated Animated 'Bot Adventures have been released at MST3K.com. Please enjoy this excerpt from my review of the first episode (not yet linked in the side bar):

It’s not funny. It doesn’t look like it’s even trying to be funny. It does not, in fact, contain any jokes.

In other news: The Rifftrax site is down. Best estimates from the Rifftrax employees say that it should go back up sometime yesterday. Obviously, this didn't happen. Also, I'm still waiting for the downloadable version of Missile to the Moon.

In news other than the other news previously reported: Still tweaking the site. Figuring out what I can and can't do. I apologize for the new format problems and the flying introduction post mess. I'll get it sorted out just as soon as I can. All the available MST3K, Rifftrax, and Film Crew reviews can still be reached from the table of contents to your right.