11/16/07

Radio Silence

Welcome, won't you?

Howdy folks. I'll be dropping off the grid until November 26th. The comments here are moderated, so if you make any while I'm gone, you'll have to wait a week or so to see them. In the meantime, here's some preemptive news to tide you over:

1) MST3K.com has been posting a cartoon on Monday for the last two weeks, so I'm guessing there'll be a new one on November 19th--but then, both their extant works got pretty much universally negative reviews, so who knows? I'd recommend checking just in case.

2) Rifftrax will release their Transformers commentary on Tuesday, November 20. Pick it up and then return the following afternoon to see if they've announced the next one.

3) I know of no planned Cinematic Titanic updates, but Joel has been regaling us weekly since he announced the project, so you probably ought to check there as well.

Have fun, Happy Thanksgiving (for those of you in the U.S.), and play nice until I get back.